Monday 12 May 2014

My Final Work




For my final work I had came up with a series of photos that will picked out to use my final image. For my final images I had found another way of overlaying a photo.
The first thing I had done was upload two photos on to Photoshop, I have to make sure i drag the second photo on the same window on top of the first window to make the image layer on top of the other.
After doing that I then go to the left of the window and look for a small section that shows the layers and the layer style, when I find a small box that say "normal" I click on the box and go down to overlay, after highlighting overlay I then click on it then my image will come up like this.
After the image come up like this I can then adjust the photo by changing the curves, exposure or anything else if necessary.

Here are more images I want to use for my final:

1






2

3


















I think all of these images were well though of; I say this because of the way the photos really blend in together with the over layer effect. I like how the image is more sharper and the curves had been changed to balance out the colour, I also like how the photo had been blended in together. I think this effect is more effective then the changing the opacity, I say this because the way the photo is easier to look at.

There is nothing about the photo I don't like; the only thing I don't like is how the photo was made, I say this because of the computer had done all the editing for me, the only thing I had done was take the photos, upload it and set the layer, the computer had made my work easier but I didn't do much for my photos
If I was to do this again I would try and edit the my photos the way the computer had edit my photos to change other features and to experiment with what I know or can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment