Monday 7 April 2014

Something fun

I wanted to try something fun and have some Photoshop practice so I had made this photo for you to enjoy.
I had made this photo by finding a large JPEG file on google and saving it to the desktop. I had made this picture by Dragging the original on Photoshop and by using the clone tool I had cloned out the character on the left and then fix up the background. Then using the previous work's left overs I had decided to paste myself on the layer. How I made my photo as I was turned around I just go on image rotation in image what is located on the top bar in Photoshop. After doing that I then fix up photo by tilting me reposition and resize me to match the picture. After doing that I then drop the shadow to make the photo more realistic.
I like this photo because the way I cannot see the colone tool marks and the way the photo had come together in the image.
This photo was made for fun but if I was to do this again I would try and match the text up with the other text. I would do this by making my text bigger, bolder and brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment