Monday 10 March 2014

Umberto Salvagnin

Salvagnin is a landscape photographer who normally take photos of lands and close ups of wild life and  anything that shows outdoors. Some of Salvagnin's photos I had seen were in my interests; I say this because of what's in the photo. This is one of the photos that had captured my attention, I think the reason why it has captured my attention is the way the photo shows a silhouette of a person performing a kick in the air. I like this photo because of the way the photo capture the person looks like he was going to kick the sun set in the background. I think this photo had been timed right and the way the sun shines down the walk way brings out the photo a lot more.
I like Salvagnin's photos showing people performing a style of marshal arts. I like the photos because it's in my field of interests and I like the background of the location. I like the background because I think it brings the photo out. In this photo it shows a person performing a flying kick in a landscape where the sun is reflecting of the water, I think this makes the photo look peaceful and very well thought of.
What I like about Salvagnin photos is it shows the the location of a photo shoot can effect the photo, I say this because in the photos I focus more of the background then the silhouette, I think the silhouette in the photo is easy to see not eye catching. 
What I don't like about Salvagnin's photo is it's never the less the same, I say this because it's a location and a person as a silhouette on a landscape. I think her photos would be a lot better if she had tried the same technique in a city lanscape instead of a country side landscape.
The ideas I have gathered form Salvagnin is to go find a location that is worth taking a photo of someone performing a marshal art technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment